What is Acupressure?
Ways to Use Acupressure
The Applications of Using Acupressure include relieving pain, balancing body energy, and maintaining good health. Acupressure's healing touch reduces muscular tension, increases circulation, and enables deep relaxation. By relieving stress, Acupressure Therapy strengthens resistance to disease and promotes wellness. You can learn self-care applications and pressure point formulas for specific conditions, such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic muscular pain, mental stress, addiction recovery, learning disorders, trauma, emotional imbalances and more.
Main Features of the course
- You can become therapist.
- You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
- It can help you in Acupressure profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- World health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award, if your work is excellent in this field.
- Earn additional income with your regular income.
- Get yourself recognized in your society and command high respect.