What is Acupressure?
Acupressure is an ancient healing art using the fingers to gradually press key healing points, which stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. Acupressure was developed in Asia over 5,000 years ago. Using the power and sensitivity of the hand, Acupressure Therapy is effective in the relief of stress-related ailments, and is ideal for self-treatment and preventive health care for boosting the immune system. Acupressure releases tension, increases circulation, reduces pain, and develops spirituality and vibrant health. For a pressure point reference and a self-care guide for common complaints from A to Z .
Acupuncture & Acupressure use the same pressure points and meridians, but Acupuncture employs needles, while Acupressure uses gentle to firm finger pressure. When these acupressure points are stimulated, they release muscular tension, promote circulation of blood, and enhance the body's life force energy to aid healing. Acupressure therapy can be used to relieve pain, fortify the sexual reproductive system, detoxify the body for greater health and beauty, and tone facial and back muscles.
Main Features of the course
- You can become therapist.
- You can get job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
- It can help you in Acupressure profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- Definition of Acupressure
- Introduction to Acupressure.
- Foot Reflexology.
- Relaxation techniques and light touch reflexology
- How does Acupressure works?.
- Importance of Reflexology.
- Diseases & Treatment.
- Acupressure instruments & their uses.